The 23rd International Conference “Oil and Gas of Turkmenistan 2018” will be held in Turkmenistan’s capital, Ashgabat, on November 20–21, 2018. The event is organised by Turkmenistan’s State Concern, Türkmennebit, with the assistance of the French company Cifal Industrial Services.
The International Conference Oil and Gas of Turkmenistan has established itself as an effective business platform for developing and strengthening partnership relations with Turkmenistan’s oil and gas industry. This event will: reveal main aspects of the country’s oil and gas industry development; provide the participants with an opportunity to get exhaustive information on investment directions in the national oil and gas sector and on the implemented ongoing projects; and will introduce with the future priority directions of Turkmenistan’s oil and gas industry development.
Senior executives and representatives of the leading oil and gas companies, major international organisations and financial institutions are expected to attend. They include:
- Credit Suisse
- Exxon Mobil
- Hyundai Engineering Co. Ltd
- Dragon Oil
- Petronas Çarigali
- ARETI GROUP
- Gap İnşaat Yatırım ve Dış Tic.A. Ş
- LUKOIL Lubricants Central Asia LLP
- National Maritime Shipping Company “Kazmortransflot” LLP.
- Velan LLC.
- Haldor Topsoe,
- Valvitalia SpA
- Rockwool and many others.
According to the preliminary program of the forum, on the first day of the conference, on November 20, two sessions will be held:
- Oil and Gas Sector of Turkmenistan. Review of Key Industry Projects. International Cooperation in the Field of Investments and Technologies; and
- Oil Extraction Industry of Turkmenistan. State and prospects. Development of Innovative Technologies in the Sphere of Exploration and Extraction of Hydrocarbons.
On November 21, four sessions will take place:
- Priority Directions and Prognoses of Oil and Gas Industry Development. International trends of oil and gas products market development;
- Analysis of Products Market of Oil and Gas Production Industry. Production of Eco-Friendly Fuels. Aspects of development of “Green Economy” in Oil and Gas Industry of Turkmenistan;
- Diversification of Turkmen Natural Gas Markets; and
- Priority Directions in Sustainable Development of Oil & Gas Complex of Turkmenistan.
The forum participants will discuss the ongoing construction of the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India gas pipeline (TAPI), prospects for the implementation of the Trans-Caspian gas pipeline project and other possibilities of the strategic partnership.
Within the framework of the event, representatives of foreign companies will meet heads of government institutions and enterprises of the country’s oil and gas complex to discuss business issues.
OGT-2018 conference venue: Conference Hall of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Turkmenistan, 143, Chandybil av., Ashgabat city.
For media queries:
Cifal Industrial Services
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org