Business integrity support
Corporate integrity risk is now a major consideration for all companies doing
business internationally. Practices such as bribery, money laundering and price
fixing are all subject to intense international scrutiny. With western
taking an increasingly active stance on investigation and prosecution of
corporate involvement in such practices, financial penalties and potential
damage are now at an order of magnitude that no company can afford to ignore.
Menas Associates assists clients to develop effective Compliance Programmes to
ensure a high standard of corporate behavior throughout the organization and
across their global operations, reducing the likelihood of catastrophic legal
breaches. Leveraging our expertise and understanding of emerging markets, we
identify specific threats to our clients' corporate integrity and in-country
pressure-points where their existing compliance policies and procedures may be
under particular strain.
We work with compliance professionals and legal consultants to deliver tailored
and integrated business integrity support services. These include:
- evaluation of existing business integrity values and procedures across a
range of issues and jurisdictions
- design of appropriate codes, policies and procedures
- development of systems to monitor compliance with those values
- advice on the impact of policy violations and the full spectrum of
- advice on the incorporation of business integrity into stakeholder
engagement and community development strategies
- compliance updates and customised training workshops for employees and
- internal and external audits to ensure compliance of agents, suppliers and
partners with our client's own corporate values.
We have prepared a short booklet providing guidance on anti-corruption
compliance programmes for multinational companies. If you would like to receive
please contact one of our senior consultants here.